We have recently rebranded. ddZ has been been evolving since we were established in 2011. Initially operating as dynamic dZine we focused primarily on logo and web design. Because we live in a rapidly changing world — especially as related to technology and design — we found it necessary to constantly adapt our skillset. It is no longer good enough to just have a “nice” website. In order to succeed a business needs to focus on Inbound Marketing through SEO, Social Media, and Content Strategy. Our services have broadened and our name change from dynamic dZine to ddZ reflects our expanded focus on Digital Marketing.
the inner geek: Julie Knickerbocker Cleaves
[Secretly watches Ancient Aliens]
- Over 25 years experience in system engineering and programming
- Custom Database Development
- Expertise in SEO
“My favorite part of my job is finding creative ways to solve a client’s problems.”
the artist: Stephanie Cleaves
[Stay out of her way when she’s “hangry”]
- Mixed Media Artist turned Graphic Designer
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and Acrobat
- Social Media Strategist on multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Google+
- Expertise in Brand Identity Design
“I love designing the visual components of a brand to help it stand out as well as stand for something.”
why a “boutique digital marketing agency”?
We don’t want to be the biggest . . . we want to be the best.